Reference Number: JOK
My client has an opportunity for Assistant Drillers to be based offshore, Mexico.
All applicants should have experience working on 6th generation Drillship Rigs.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Organizing crews and equipment for ongoing and upcoming operations.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports
- That the plans for upcoming operations are known to the crew
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations
- All drills and checks are conducted as required
- All applicable reports and logs as required by Driller, client and company are maintained.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Subordinates are trained in order to make them suitable for a higher position.
- Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Well kill operations as per instructions from the company's supervisors.
- Preparation for future drilling operations
- Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
- That the drilling equipment is maintained including first line maintenance and maintenance is recorded.
- Measure and record all critical dimensions of down hole equipment to be run in the well.
- All tubular’s, handling gear and other equipment required for the well operations are prepared.
- Extensive experience on 6th generation Drillship Rigs is required
- Health Certificate Offshore - Valid
- Basic Safety Training - Valid
- IWCF Well Control Cert. Driller Combined Level 3 - Valid
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.