Reference Number: RSB
A market – leading, Insurance business is seeking a Banking Specialist to join their Treasury department. This individual will be based in the Cape Town office and will be responsible for the design (i.e. customization), implementation, training, maintenance and support of electronic banking systems across multiples banks. The Banking Specialist will support stakeholders and partners in ensuring that the banking systems and access thereto are operated effectively in terms of the Treasury Framework. The role has been identified as critical for the Group and its partners to ensure that efficient banking systems and processes are maintained to ensure that cash flows and cash management are facilitated through best in class banking systems.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Monitor and report banking violations related to operation of the Group bank accounts e.g. cyber security; system access violations.
- Design and maintain banking connectivity for integration and system communication (e.g. Host) with various banks.
- Collate and maintain system access and user activity logs for all e-banking systems.
- Assist and support banking operations to ensure system utilisation is optimized.
- Provide banking data analytics (e.g. bank charges; interest) for performance reporting and decision-making.
- Design and implement banking products, banking portals, payment solutions according to business requirements.
- Timeous handling and escalation within agreed upon timelines
- Liaise with banking partners and internal stakeholders.
- Commerce / Finance related Degree (advantageous).
- 3- 5 years’ experience working in Corporate Treasury environment or Transactional banking environment.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Working knowledge of electronic banking systems and Treasury Management systems.
- Advanced Excel working knowledge.
- Good communication & influencing skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Strong capability for research and interpretation of a technical nature.
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders.
- South African nationals preferred.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.