372 1802 MHU
The purpose of the Project Engineer is to facilitate the collaboration of all disciplines within a project (or section of a project) to work towards the mutual goal of completing the agreed deliverables within the limitations of the predetermined schedule, budget and quality standards. The project engineer shall also be responsible for the procurement and management of mechanical, steelwork, platework, tanks and multi-disciplined package suppliers/contractors throughout all phases of the project.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- The Project Engineer will be allocated to a portion of a project (or full project) that consists out of multiple areas and disciplines. Within this section of the project, the Project Engineer shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Project Specifications
- Equipment Schedules
- Design and Engineering
- Management of Suppliers and Contractors
- Project Change Control
- Communication within the technical project team as well as with Vendors, and most importantly Clients.
- Project activity prioritisation
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Professional registration highly beneficial
- At least 5 – 10 years’ experience within the mining industry
- Must have EPCM experience, a mix of both EPCM and client exposure is advantageous
- Knowledge of current design and construction methods
- Pro-active planning, continuous self-monitoring, evaluation and improvement
- Well versed in safety standards and regulations
- Ability to interpret 2D drawings
- Ability to operate 3D drawing review packages
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Permanent role
- Will involve occasional travel to site
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.