Reference Number: 636VG
Our client is a construction company and global customer sales representative for a new revolutionary power plant. The company is equipped to provide all stages of acquiring these power plants. They facilitate the entire process from purchase and handling of contracts, to the construction of turnkey power plants. They also offer service and maintenance of the power plants.
The Commercial Director role will report to the Founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors.
The main objectives will be to build the business of the company, in accordance with agreed budgets, by acquiring investors and undertaking successful Joint Ventures and Partnerships.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Overall the CD will have the responsibility to capitalise on the current resources of the company and ensure that the business develops in an efficient and highly productive and financially successful way with the main aim of providing customers and prospective customers with a top quality service in line with the highest international standards.
- This position is viewed as an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and energetic individual who is determined to build his/her career within a sector that brings good to the world as well as commercial success.
- The right individual will have the skills to enthuse and motivate investors and potential partners.
- He/She will be comfortable and be trusted by the “very high net worth community” to lead and start a business where the people involved are determined to bring good to the world and to succeed with a mission to build a business where the opportunities are enormous.
- The Commercial Director, SOUTH AFRICA, role will play a major part in the success of the organisation globally and this success will result in a very substantial shareholding and financial rewards. It is undoubtedly a business building and entrepreneurial and ownership role.
- The role will include developing a strong financial base and attracting investors and shareholders, Partnerships and Joint Ventures and Acquisitions.
- It is fundamental to the role that the Commercial Director, has strong and existing top quality and personal relationships with individuals within this sector and is trusted by them.
- It is important that the Commercial Director works in coordination and cooperation with the Board of Directors and keeps them fully updated and informed of progress.
- He/She will work along the parent companies which are mainly based in Norway and London UK.
- Currently it does not operate in Africa and therefore the right candidate will have the skills to successfully establish the business in SOUTH AFRICA utilising resources currently based in Norway and the UK.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- An individual who has top quality and close personal relationships and contacts at the highest levels-mainly within the “very high net worth individuals’ sector” and Family Offices.
- An individual of great integrity and trusted in his/her community with an outstanding reputation.
- An individual able to attract investment and identify Partnerships, Joint Ventures and Acquisitions and take an ownership himself/herself
- A University degree and preferably post Graduate Qualifications
- An outstanding communicator in English both written and verbal
- A team builder and outstanding motivator and influencer. A “people person”
- An organiser and leader and original thinker
- A determined winner who is eager to build businesses and who achieves quantifiable results
- A strong desire to be a business “owner”
- Please note it is not essential for the right candidate to have experience of the energy sector.
- This position of Commercial Director is viewed as a Part Ownership position and as such there is an opportunity for the right candidate to purchase shares in the business from the start in order for them to become a part owner.
- Attractive remuneration
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
Please visit www.caglobalint.com or www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.