Artisan – Diesel Mechanic ( Leadership / Mechanized / Trackless / Underground / Maintenance ) – Limpopo
DML 034 1007
As an Artisan – Diesel Mechanic (Lead), you will be responsible for planning and implementing the maintenance schedules required for the efficient and optimal operation of underground mining equipment and systems according to sound engineering practice and equipment specifications.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Responsible for service and maintenance of all vehicles brought to the underground engineering workshop.
- Fault finding
- Be innovate and a self-starter
- Maintain good maintenance standards on underground out-bye equipment.
- Rapid response to repairs on Diesel equipment
- Ensure MHSA, safety and environmental standards and procedures are always maintained and complied with
- Manage subordinates and equipment in designated area of responsibility
- Be able to read engineering drawings and do fault finding
- Maintain good housekeeping in responsibility
- Adherence to policies and procedures.
- Effective communication to relevant stakeholder to minimize production delays.
- Upholding of safety, health, and environmental standards to achieve ZERO HARM.
- Training and development of subordinate
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Content Grade 12 / Std. 10 / relevant National NQF4 level qualification, with Mathematics and Physical Science
- Relevant Trade Certificate (Diesel Mechanic)
- Computer literacy – MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/ Outlook)
- Medical Certificate of Fitness to work underground
- 3+ Years continuous experience as a Diesel Mechanic in an Underground Mining Environment and supervisory essential
- Mining equipment experience essential
- Computer Literacy – MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Experience on the maintenance and repairs of underground TMM i.e. LHD’s, UHT’s, Drill rigs, Support machines
- South African Citizens are encouraged to apply
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive annual salary package
- Endless progressive routes
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Ruan Roodt
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.