An international client expanding their African brand into Ghana is currently seeking a well networked executive level individual with strong experience in business development and high-level experience within the education sector in Ghana (not negotiable). This individual will be tasked with establishing the brand within Ghana and procuring new university partnerships for a client in the online education space.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Establish the brand within the Ghanaian market
- Procuring new university partnerships in a designated country or region.
- Establishing and negotiating multi-year contractual relationship
- Working with several key university stakeholders, including University Presidents or Vice Chancellors, Provosts or Deputy Vice Chancellors, Deans, Department Chairs, faculty members and business administrators
- Obtain buy in and support for long-term relationship
- Creating brand awareness and networking with key individuals within the higher education space
- Secure new university contracts in alignment with specific “on-model” characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field; master’s degree preferred
- 10 years of work experience and proven track record in business development, sales, and/or building strategic partnerships, preferably with universities or other highly complex organizations
- Experience in higher education sales is a must
- Experience in dealing with high-level executives and well-connected within the education sector in Ghana
- Strong executive presence with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Well equipped to work remotely
- Currently based in Ghana
- Individual will be working remotely with the online support of established teams across the globe
- Willing to travel as and when required
If you wish to apply for the position directly, please send your CV
to Lise Kotze
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only
. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful, however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.