Reference Number: JLLUL12
Our client is looking for Service for Delivery Operations. The candidate will be in charge of planning, execution, engagement and tracking adhering to SLAs (service-level agreements).
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Complete Ownership of Platform O&M for assigned opco/instance
- Ensure Platform health through monitoring, preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Ensure Data QC of all KPIs in the respective instance
- Liaise with Operations Support Team for ticketing & efficient 24x7 monitoring and upkeep of platform
- Liaise with IT/Marketing stakeholders of the respective client as part of day to day operations
- Support MO for successful execution of campaigns, including backend platform configurations and solutions for campaigns
- CSAT (Customer Satisfaction)
- Overall Issue Management: Analysis, Resolution within defined SLAs
- Escalate and follow up with TAC/Solution engineering specialists for additional technical support where needed.
- Close involvement during the Handover process from Projects to Service Delivery Ops.
- Will drive and take care of incremental platform upgrades/migrations
- Reporting and Governance Regular Reporting/Sync up with operating company, modus operandi, and SDL
- Technical graduate/ Diploma with higher experience
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Software Application/VAS management experience
- Internal/External stakeholder engagement
- Language: French speaking and fluency in English is a must