Senior Developer (Investment Banking / Financial Services / Architecture / Development) – Cape Town, South Africa
Reference Number: LASSF01
An online international investment platform client of ours is looking to hire a Senior Developer to join their Cape Town team.
- Look after the design, development and integration of applications and core services around the current investment business and the new banking platform.
- Enhance and extend current software systems to cover newer business, reporting, compliance, or risk requirements.
- Collaborative architectural design and analysis of solutions.
- Ongoing security and stability assessments of software systems.
- Unit testing design and development, code reviews, automation testing tools and customer journey improvement.
- PHP7 and Python, Pert, Java or .NET.
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
- Proven experience in development of Complex Web Applications.
- Agile and Dynamic Development environments.
- A "Can Do" approach and accountability both as an individual and as part of the wider team.
- Solid problem-solving skills (with a systematic approach and sound analytics).
- An aptitude for learning and continual growth.
- Interested in sharing skills and helping others.
- Experience with TDD & Unit Testing.
- Financial Services experience such as investments, banking, and finance.
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles and Financial Reporting.
- Exposure to financial markets, dealing and Portfolio Management.
- Microservice components and architecture.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com/jobs for the latest CA Finance jobs.
CA Finance: Global Recruitment
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not yet had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.