A leading OEM company is seeking someone to support the Logistics Operations Manager in the Performance Management and planning of the operation, within the Region. They will deliver consistent and sustainable management structures for data, carrier performance, freight costs in support of business decision making.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Performance management & planning
- Analysing trends and performance of the business
- Identifying key measurement factors for the business and including them in the performance pack where required
- Develop a tool that enables regular review of the business performance throughout the month
- Support order to deliver performance and logistic services improvements
- Support the Regional Logistics Operations Manager in the follow up of the operational performance
- Support organizational design activity
- Continuous improvement
- Create and maintain an infrastructure to manage continuous improvement projects
- Act as a support for the different operational functions to execute projects
- EHS - C4 Facility
- Ensure compliance and adhering with local legislative requirements regarding EHS
- Financial management
- Analyse financial performance
- Highlight any risks to and work with management team to mitigate
- Data analysis and trend for decision making- purposes
- Actively manage all intercompany balances
- Manage the costing and transactional processing accuracy
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Must have at least 5 years of Warehousing/Distribution/Supply Chain Management experience
- Must have a relevant diploma qualification
- Prior exposure to Aurora, DI, and Qlikview essential
- Process Improvement / IT exposure essential
- Experience in financial modeling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience with Excel Dashboards will be well regarded.
- Exposure/experience in Process/Financial Audit, Management and, Financial Accounting
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.