Artisan - Electrician ( Mining Equipment / Underground / MHSA / Trade Tested ) – Limpopo
VG ETMM 035 1307
As an Artisan Electrician (Urgent Works), you will be responsible for all technical work required for the installation, maintenance and repairs of mechanical and electrical installations, equipment and systems according to sound engineering practice and equipment and installations specification.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Perform and/or co-ordinate planned electrical preventative maintenance.
- Perform fault finding and ensure the timely repairs and availability of equipment
- Installation and replacement of electrical equipment.
- Maintenance and repairs of all electrical equipment
- Identify and implement service delivery improvement opportunities.
- Perform Inspections in accordance the Mine Health & Safety Act regulations, manufacturing, and company standards to report all defects and breakdowns on equipment and machinery to the Supervisor
- Planning of activities in accordance with production schedules and allocation of resources as required
- Effective communication to relevant stakeholders to minimize production delays
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Grade 12 / Std 10 / relevant National NQF4 level qualification, with Mathematics and Physical Science
- Relevant Trade Certificate (Electrical)
- Valid EB/Code 8 Driver’s License
- Computer literacy – Ms Office Suite (Word/Excel/Power Point/ Outlook)
- Medical Certificate of Fitness to work underground which would include Heat Tolerance Testing
- The post is dependent on the successful completion of the Company’s pre-employment protocol such as qualifications verification, relevant psychometric assessments, and a clear security clearance
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years previous experience in a mine support service infrastructure of which 3 years should have been in an underground mine
- Mining equipment experience essential
- Sound knowledge of electrical equipment
- The jobholder needs a thorough understanding of maintenance principles.
- Optimize the machinery performance
- Maintenance on UG drilling and bolters will be advantageous
- Willingness and ability to work shifts, do standby duties, call-outs, and work overtime as per what the role will require
- Permanent employment Opportunity
- Highly competitive annual package
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
Ruan Roodt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.