Reference Number: JAM
A leading mining company is looking to hire a Mine Engineer Planning for one of their operations in the Northern Cape.
The role will be responsible for producing strategic mine plans and related survey related aspects of the operation, summarizing and analysis of production data and to determine ore distribution and efficiencies
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Analyse production results against planned schedules and recommend corrective action
- Identify alternative or new support products/ systems to determine suitability for use
- Compile reports and present to reports to stakeholders
- Obtain, check and refine information. Collate and submit reports. Run data exception reports and take corrective action. Conduct document control spot checks
- Identify recurring problems and derive creative solutions involving team members or using own vocational knowledge and experience
- Implement compliance requirements. Communicate compliance changes
- Ensure operational plan is implemented. Determine number of faces required to ensure that production targets can be achieved given the drill and blast capacity
- Prepare long, medium- and short-term mineral extraction plans and production schedules
- Prepare and collect information to determine risks associated with associated with execution of these plans
- Promote and ensure adherence to SHEQ producers
- Bachelor’s degree, BTECH or National Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Mine Planning
- Minimum 3 years’ Operational mining experience
- 3 years’ experience using planning software such as M24D, Datamine, Bord and Pillar Mining
- Computer literate
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.