Reference Number: RSB
A market – leading, Insurance business is seeking a Treasury Compliance Specialist to join their Treasury department. This individual will be based in the Cape Town office and will be responsible for ensuring that South African Reserve Bank regulations are adhered to for cross border foreign currency transactions. The Treasury Compliance Specialist will monitor and ensure compliance to banking industry standards and regulations (e.g. PASA; KYC; AML; FICA). The Treasury Compliance Specialist will support the Treasury Analyst in timeous, accurate and complete regulatory reporting to the SA Reserve Bank.
This role is business critical and has been identified as an integral part to ensuring that the company provides assurance to its banking partners, who act as authorized agents on behalf of the Group.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Execute foreign currency cash flows.
- Collate and report AML incidents.
- Provide vetting and clearance information to various banks for Foreign Currency transactions.
- Monitor and report deviations in operation of CFC (i.e. Foreign Currency) bank accounts in terms of SARB Exchange Control authorisations.
- Assist and support the Group companies with adherence / compliance to Banks regulatory and legal requirements.
- Prepare month end regulatory reporting.
- Collate and prepare cash flow budgets for foreign currency flows.
- Provide Treasury data analytics for decision making.
- Query resolution – internal and external parties.
- Assist and support Internal Control and Forensics with investigations related to banking non – compliance / fraud incidents
- Liaise with External Auditors.
- Finance / Commercial related Degree (Advantageous).
- 5 years’ experience working in Corporate Treasury environment or Bank Legal / Compliance / Back office environment.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Working knowledge of South African Reserve Bank Exchange Control compliance and reporting requirements (Essential).
- Advanced Excel working knowledge & Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders and partners
- South African nationals preferred.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.