Investment Analyst (Research / Analysis / Financial modelling / Emerging markets) – Hanoi, Vietnam
A Globally – renown, Finance organisation is seeking an Investment or Research Analyst to support Investment work globally with a focus on one or more of the following sectors: Financial services, Banking, Microfinance, Housing Finance, Insurance. The Investment Analyst will support the development of high-quality Investment pipelines through research, analytical and operational work.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Provide research and analysis on relevant sectors, markets and companies, including market mapping, comparator analysis, and sector and company financial projections/models.
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements of companies within the sector.
- Extract data from internal and external databases, manipulate and present data for various audiences and update/maintain information in relevant databases.
- Review, screen and prepare relevant documents and reports.
- Support the Investment team with overall project management, planning and monitoring of deliverables to ensure timely and quality delivery of the work program.
- Prepare documentation for organizations’ internal processes.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, International Relations or any other relevant field.
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
- Up to 3 years work experience in banking, consulting or another fast-paced, knowledge-based work environment.
- Genuine commitment to development and to the organization’s mission, strategy and values.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills including corporate/project finance.
- Ability to develop complex financial models. Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and database skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, while working on multiple projects.
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to take initiative and work across organizational boundaries.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English.
- 2 – year renewable contract.
- Willing to relocate if applicable.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Angus Lewis
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Banking & Finance
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.