Reference Number: JLOLUL04
My client is looking for a Marketing Consultant to join their well- established company. The Marketing Consultant will plan and construct highly segmented and objective driven CVM programs for clients and ensure smooth campaign management which includes the operational and functional knowledge about campaign management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Work with clients to build on an effective CVM framework across all product verticals.
- Operationalize the agreed CVM plan and ensure time to time engagement with clients to ensure impact from each action is measurable and made visible to the client for further decision making.
- Responsible for achieving the Revenue objectives by: Identifying revenue maximizing opportunities within current campaigns through modification or optimization, which are based on expertise, impact analytics & feedback from local Marketing Officer teams.
- Responsible for smooth campaign management (Configuration, UAT, launch & daily operations).
- Problem solving & technical liaising with SD team.
- Track SDAC, ensure data validation process & track invoice generation (revenue recognition).
- Driving CSAT by meeting customer requirements & expectations.
- Publishing business critical dashboards, reports & analytics: Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports, Monthly KPI campaign dashboards, and Business Intelligence (BI) & Impact analytics.
- Monthly review with the Circle/Operator Marketing teams along with respective MC & Account Managers.
- Reporting: To PMC for Campaign Management & Revenue responsibilities. Design and implement KPI reporting templates for the company to report to its customers the impact delivered by the company’s engagement.
- Communicate effectively with clients and internally.
- Maintain processes, templates, and other documents that support best practices.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Relevant degree such as marketing, preferably MBA
- French speaking and fluency in English is a must
- 4 to 8 years’ experience in Prepaid U&R and Campaign management at operator level
- Open to other resources having Customer Interacting roles.
- Ability to understand Technology related to platforms & telecom.
- Willing to learn new technologies & passionate to work in telecom domain
- Good conversational and analytical skills.
- Awareness of Software Technologies
- Contract role, 11-12 Month Contract renewable
- Market Related Salary