Reference Number: RAD
Our client is a leader in packaging and paper, employing around 26,000 people across more than 30 countries.
They are fully integrated across the packaging and paper value chain - from managing forests and producing pulp, paper and plastic films, to developing and manufacturing effective industrial and consumer packaging solutions. Sustainability is embedded in everything they do, with clearly defined commitments across 10 action areas. The Managing Director has the role of developing, maintaining, advising and controlling all the activities of the company, in such a way as to manage them in a legal, rational and optimized manner. The role will require a highly developed sense of communication, ability to analyze complex situations, ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time and negotiation skills to deal with suppliers, customers, authorities and all Staff levels.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Leading the company and ensuring all employees buy into the company vision and targets.
- Participating in the setting of the overall strategic direction of the company and making sure of its execution.
- Planning and implementing business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Working closely with the finance director to review and improve the company’s financial performance.
- Working closely with the Sales Manager on sales strategy and approach to increase customer portfolio and winning new business.
- Managing the direction of the company and guiding senior members of the company.
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising the work of executives and other employees providing guidance and motivating to drive maximum performance.
- Creating a positive and motivating atmosphere in the company and providing better growth opportunities for the employees.
- Encouraging innovative ideas from the employees and implement them for the benefit of the company
- Carrying out regular SWOT analysis to mitigate any potential risks through industry and market changes.
- Looking for opportunities to improve productivity, increase efficiencies and speed up processes across the business.
- Reviewing and Implementing new processes and procedures across the business.
- Setting company-wide KPI’s to gauge company performance in all areas.
- Overseeing the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Giving presentations and generates reports for the reference of the company and the directors
- Actively participating and leading the company Safety program by conducting training, audits, risk assessment and being a role model.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Commercial, Engineering or similar qualification.
- 10 years previous experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in English and French communication skills.
- Previous international expatriate experience.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Effective communication and team building skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with and work with individuals at all levels.
- Able to provide successful leadership to a culturally diverse
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Oil and Gas
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.