Reference Number: JOK
To lead the business in Africa, and achieve the commercial, financial and operational objectives of the business
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Prepare & achieve the annual budget for revenue, operating profit and operating cash flow. Prepare and achieve business development plans to achieve the budget and strategic objectives.
- Support the commercial team by managing senior customer relationships, overseeing bids etc.
- Ensure the safe execution of the company’s services to meet the customers’ requirements.
- Manage resources to optimize productivity whilst minimizing project risks.
- Lead the local team and manage resources to deliver competitive, high quality services.
- Develop and achieve a long-term strategy for profitable growth.
- Ensure that the local company complies with national laws and regulations, company policies and procedures, QHSE standards and the Company’s Code of Ethics.
- Maintain a positive and collaborative relationship with the company’s local partners
- Experience of managing an engineering related service business in Africa
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or other relevant discipline
- Proven ability in commercial and operational management on a comparable scale
- 10-15 years of management and field experience in manufacturing, industrial and certification
- Excellent networking and business development skills
- Service oriented and able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Finance management skills; P&L accountability and responsibility for managing a legal entity
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.