Reference Number: 027 04 07 AB
Our client, an Earthmoving Equipment provider is looking for a Country After Market Manager for its operation in Central Africa.
Customer Relations & Business Development
- Develop sales of parts and service in its territories, and is responsible to reach sales target in term of turnover and gross margins in his region
- Monitors and analyses customer satisfaction and takes the appropriate corrective actions.
- Organizes the prospection for new customers.
- Participates in negotiations during major events (contracts, tenders, complaints, …) with customers.
- Provides support to Equipment Sales activities, focusing on being a solution provider (service contracts, …).
Processes and IT Tools
- Manage and supervise field and workshop activities (workshop, rebuild center and external interventions)
- Organize the work over the department, manage the activity and the workload of the team.
- Monitors all Product Support and Warranty activities being the point of contact of the Hub and the PSG department, for improvements (when and where needed) and new implementations (tools, processes)
Organization & Resources Management
- Contributes to develop standard processes and procedures, KPIs and guidelines, and is responsible for the implementation at Hub level
- Ensures the good implementation and utilization of company’s IT tools (SAP, …) within A/M organization.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Ensures that qualified technical resources are in number according to the needs.
- Sets up development and training plans in conjunction with HR.
- Manages his team by coaching, leading and challenging as per company values.
- Supports and supervises his subordinates in the establishment of the adequate organization and application of BIA processes & procedures.
- Is responsible of the implementation and coordination of QHSE procedures for After Market activities
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Master’s degree in mechanical OR engineering field.
- Minimum 7 years of supervisory experience related to After-Sales processes.
- Proven technical knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions.
- Proven experience of working with ERP (eg: SAP) is a plus
- Fluent in English and French
- Salary in EURO
- Expat Benefits
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.camining.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.