Reference Number: 102 16 09 AB
Our client, an International Chemical & Mining Company is currently looking for an Integrated Solution Delivery Lead to join their global operation.
This is a key role responsible for leading the integrated deployment of IT and OT digital solutions from system testing to production environments for their new transformation program. This is a strategic position critical to driving IT and OT convergence. This position’s primary function is to define the integrated design, test and deployment methodology across vendors and 3rd parties for the program and then manage integrated testing and release of solutions across multiple work fronts for the transformation program.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Report to Digital Integrated Lead collaborating with the Business Functions and Operations delivery streams and associated Partners and 3rd Parties
- Manages the Integrated Solution Delivery stream including all resources, scope, costs, timelines and associated status tracking escalating issues to the Digital Integration Lead as required
- In collaboration with other streams and Partners, pulls together the common integrated design and deployment methodology covering the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for their new program (ensuring a cohesive approach through to SIT, UAT and go-live)
- Determines when vendor specific methodologies apply
- Leads the development of a unifying testing strategy and plans for the program clarifying responsibilities expected on Partners and Vendors
- Establishes the Testing Practice and capabilities for the program appointing a suitable Test Manager or contracted 3rd party
- Oversees the execution of System Integration Testing and ensures a coordinates approach for UAT across the program
- Establishes testing tools and repeatable practices such as automated regression testing capabilities
- Ensures a cohesive approach for creating test data to support SIT and UAT
- Acts as the touchpoint in the Digital Integration stream for change management and operational readiness matters relating to the organization deployments.
- Leads planning and coordination of releases across all streams (including establishment of version control systems as needed)
- Creates and manages the “go-live” checklist for all new releases
- In collaboration with resources from the Business Process Integration team, Architecture Office and other delivery streams, develops a single list of SIT scenarios and integrated UAT scenarios stemming from end-to-end strategic scenarios previously developed
- Leads the planning, design, testing and support for environments (build, test, SIT, UAT and Production) – ensure IT/OT integration as needed
- In collaboration with the Architecture Office, assist with the development of transition roadmaps for each site.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 15+ years’ experience with major transformation programs involving both IT and OT systems
- Has held a variety of roles ranging from Architecture and Design, Program Management and/or Testing or Release Management positions with a track record in successful deployments
- Experienced with managing delivery in multi-vendor environments with a natural ability to drive alignment where there are disparate views
- Hands on experience in a manufacturing industry, preferably Chemicals and/or Mining
- Deep understanding of frameworks and methodologies including design thinking and agile methods
- Awareness of the ISA95 framework
- Consultancy Contract
- Remote Work
- Travel will be expected to HQ