Responsible for the review and interpretation of information for the formulation of accurate technical costings. Ensuring on time completion and submission of costings to meet business requirement and expectations. The role operates within a fabrication/manufacturing and product supply orientated environment.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Formulation and submission of technical costings for the supply of new or refurbished equipment or products.
- Planning and scheduling of activities to ensure costing deliverables are adequately communicated and completed.
- Review and interpretation of commercial, technical and customer related information for accurate costing formulation.
- Evaluation of special customer requirements for alignment with costing structures.
- Expediting of information from external sources for ensuring on-time completion and costing efficiency.
- Clear scope of supply definition detailing relevant exclusions and costing terms.
- Provide recommendations for cost base improvements and collaboration with external departments.
- Review of costings in conjunction with internal stakeholders and complete appropriate adjustments or alterations as applicable and where required.
- Maintenance of costing related records and ensuring records are kept up to date and traceable.
- Review of completed job financials and comparison against costings for continuous cost adjustment and optimization.
- Assessments of refurbish equipment to determine scope of work and requirements in conjunction with the engineering department and other stakeholders.
- Review of technical equipment condition assessment / inspection reports and complete costings to ensure all requirements have been met.
- Identify commercial and technical issues related to costings and address with relevant stakeholders.
- Updating and maintaining of cost registers, libraries, and system costings on an ongoing basis.
- Upkeep of performance reports and business metric information.
- Complete costing analysis exercises for market competitiveness reviews and other related matters.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Must have a Cost Engineering or Commercial related qualification.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Must have a technical costing background.
- Must have experience in the manufacturing and fabrication environment.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Exposure to ERP systems is essential.
- Knowledge on rotating mechanical equipment is beneficial
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.